Leave your mascara at home! KARMA’s Lash Extension specialists will transform your lashes from lacking to lush in the blink of an eye – the ultimate answer for longer, thicker more beautiful looking lashes. Developed to mimic your natural lashes, each Xtreme lashes eyelash extension is individually applied to a single eyelash resulting in a gorgeous natural appearance. Your KARMA lash specialist will conduct a thorough consultation to assess your needs, allowing you the opportunity to help design your customized lash look to compliment your individual beauty. With routine touch ups every 2-4 weeks, you can have amazing lashes indefinitely.
Essential dos and don’ts for beautiful long-lasting eyelash extensions:
- Notify your Lash Stylist if you are already wearing eyelash extensions.
– Notify your Lash Stylist if you have any known allergies to aloe, coconut, or other beauty products or fragrances.
– Remove all eye and face cosmetics and skincare, including, foundation, eye makeup, mascara, sunscreen, moisturizer, eye cream, eye serum, etc. and cleanse your lashes thoroughly prior to arriving for your appointment.
– Do not apply heavy moisturizers, lotions, or facial oils to your eye area 24 hours prior to your appointment.
– If you normally wear contact lenses, wear or bring your eye glasses to your appointment.
– If you tint or perm your eyelashes, do so at least 24 hours prior to your lash appointment and notify your Lash Stylist.
– Please cleanse lashes thoroughly and wait 24 hours after a full set of eyelash extensions removal before receiving a new set of eyelash extensions, if the removal was conducted using the adhesive remover.
– Tell your Lash Stylist if you have recently had any invasive treatments and/or treatments that can irritate the skin, such as fillers, injectibles, skin resurfacing, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, or permanent cosmetics. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual. Refer to your service provider for recovery instructions.
– To maximize time with your Lash Stylist, always arrive to your appointment with cleansed eyes and eyelashes free from mascara, eyeliner, etc. After your application, ask your Lash Stylist about special lash aftercare products that will help protect and extend the wear of your eyelash extensions.